Fly ash bricks are a hundred percent robust and reliable and last longer than any other building material in the industry. They are light in weight and possess high strength and suitable for huge buildings.
It likewise retains less warmth, keeping the structure cool, in the muggy atmosphere of our nation. It keeps up a uniform shape and requires less mortar in development. They can be made in different sizes and shapes, in order to suit different activities like streets, dams, spans, and so forth. When contrasted with consumed dirt, it is less permeable and assimilates next to no water. This assists with setting aside cash and keep the structure solid during storm.
• Fly Ash blocks are thrown in molds subsequently are consistent of uniform shape.
• Fly Ash blocks have an extremely smooth completion subsequently mortar isn’t required on the blocks to make a smooth surface.
• Fly debris blocks are lighter in weight and less exorbitant than Clay blocks.
• Fly debris blocks are made of waste materials which originate from the burning of coal in warm force plants. This is the prime explanation that makes Fly debris blocks more best than Clay blocks.
• Fly Ash concrete is impervious to corrosive and sulfate assaults.
• The shrinkage of fly debris concrete is extremely less. The utilization of fly debris gives solid great functionality, strength and finish.
Order robust Fly ash bricks from Cosmolite AAC Block now. We have our branches in Hyderabad, Mahbubnagar, Telangana.